Cryptune: Disrupting the POS Hardware and Software Industry
Here is everything you need to know about the highly-touted Cryptune ICO.
US-based cryptocurrency firm Cryptune launched its ICO on November 15, 2018. The ICO ran for 3 months and recently concluded in February 2019. The company, with over 20+ years of experience in the payment processing field, is engineering the world’s first crypto POS (Point-of-Sale) software. Along with the software solution, Cryptune is creating a cutting-edge payment processing ecosystem, complete with its security token (CPTS) and support for both digital and fiat currency. Its goal is to make crypto a valid payment option for the everyday consumer and not just for a few risk takers or early crypto adopters.
According to the company’s whitepaper, the total supply of CPTS tokens stands at 10 billion. 52% of these tokens are available for sale, 15% goes to the founders, 13% is dedicated to research and development, 11% goes to their bounty program. Furthermore, 4% goes to early adopters and partnerships, and the last 5% goes towards education and advisory. The ICO sale price of 1 CPTS was about 0.00002 ETH or 0.006 USD, a decent entry price for the average investor. The ICO is currently in its fourth stage of their token sale where about 200 million tokens are available, with 10,000 tokens reserved for bonus/discount.
Cryptune’s soft cap stands at $2,400,000. If the company succeeds in hitting their soft cap, they’ll be able to ship out POS units by Q2 2019. This shipment will be to countries where they have already negotiated distribution. These countries include the U.S., Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, India, the Dominican Republic, and a handful of others. Once they hit their hard cap of $24,000,000, they’ll be able to increase their marketing and distribution efforts. This will help the company accelerate negotiations in other countries as well. Moreover, they’ll likely surpass their projected target of over 70,000 Cryptune POS terminals within two years. Concurrently, the company will inject funding into crypto education and adoption, thus bringing more consumers into the industry.
Here are the key features of Cryptune’s project solutions.
- A free placement option when you sign a three-year credit-card processing contract with Cryptune offering substantial savings in fees for merchants.
- The ability to process 1000 cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- Availability on mobile and at retail and restaurant outlets.
- Runs on iOS.
- Is a cloud-based system.
- A consumer and merchant reward Token Program built on the blockchain.
- A wide selection of peripherals such as a wireless credit card readers, barcode scanners, and thermal printers.
- Credit card processing even without credit card internet connection.
- Total transaction transparency between merchants and consumers.
- Fast and secure transactions.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Worldwide access to funds through the Cryptune Digital Wallet.
- Reward Token (CPT) integration.
- Immediate access to funds from transaction payments.
The Cryptune team is made of financial experts, tech gurus, entrepreneurs, marketing experts, POS developers, and experienced advisors all committed to taking Cryptune to the next level. Having about 50+ years of combined experience in the industry, the team is focused on providing the best products, technology, and value for merchants, investors, and customers. Notable names include:
- Ricardo Cuesta as Co-Founder and CEO
- Jose D. Collado as Co-Founder and COO
- Fernando Fernandez as Co-Founder and Chairman
- Enrique Gomez as the Chief Technology Officer
The advisors include:
- Randy Abreu as Senior Legal Advisor
- Rafael Amarante as Senior Retail Advisor
- Sivachelva Ganeshan as Distribution and Placement Advisor
The bottom line
Cryptune is one of many upcoming STOs that a number of industry researchers and rating agencies have predicted can have a significant impact on the growth of cryptocurrency usage within established industries. It has already amassed numerous positive reviews and is a project that is expected to deliver interesting new features, services, and benefits to users globally over the months to come.