ICO Watch: 6 to watch this week – Monday, October 22
The crypto faithful, regardless of ups and downs, look for the next big thing to invest in. Here are a few interesting ICOs closing very soon that are worth looking into.
- Solidified (SOLID): Smart Contract Audits generally suffer from the following: A lack of follow-up for bad or lazy audits; malicious incentives for leveraging a system weakness or bug once the system goes live; and a lack of trust regarding how secure a smart contract really is, leaving room for scams. Solidified is a decentralized smart contract audit process and bug prediction market that will address system bugs, audits, and security with a highly accountable and reputation-based approach.
The Solidified token sale ends October 23.
- ROMAD Endpoint Defense (RBDT): This is a fully functional, next-gen antivirus that uses an innovative patented approach to prevent malware attacks. Already deployed in various enterprise markets across the Ukraine and Malaysia, with ROMAD, you only pay for successfully repelled attacks. No attack, no payment! By purchasing the project token, you can transfer your protection license to third parties that will become the end-users of the product, and you can do this without selling the token itself, meaning token buyers can become market-makers with the ROMAD token. If you distribute the license, you get 60% of attack prevention payments, and if you transfer the token to the market, you get 40% earnings, with earnings being deducted from end-user token balances. No antivirus on the market offers such a solution, and this gives ROMAD a unique competitive advantage.
The ROMAD token sale ends October 25.
- Blockchain.io (BCIO): This is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all of the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience, including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer lending, and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs as well as new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity in an effort to become the European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional investors and traders.
The Blockchain.io token sale ends October 25.
- ARTIS (ATS): ARTIS was designed with the goal of making crypto-economic systems and related applications (Dapps) much more accessible in order to progress towards a free, fair, and educated society. The project team believes the requirement to buy Ether in order to use Ethereum-hosted Dapps to be a major usability hurdle against adoption and usage, a fact somewhat confirmed by Dapp usage numbers which show low use for the majority of Dapps. The ARTIS Blockchain is built to serve as a foundation for decentralized applications by providing an open-source ecosystem sharing many similarities with the Ethereum Blockchain and therefore enriching the application space for new business models.
The ARTIS token sale ends October 26.
- UniFox (FOX): UNIFOX represents an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem which will help to adopt blockchain technologies into today’s world. UniFox helps with all crypto transactions, from buying, money transfer, exchange, storing, spending, and withdraw back to FIAT. The project is divided into 5 parts, each of which is 100% autonomous. This is not the first project of this type, but this looks like a promising one that is headed in the right direction.
The UniFox token sale ends October 28.
- BUDDY (BUD): This is a great one for coders and developers. Buddy puts application development on autopilot and makes building apps scalable, creating a decentralized DevOps Marketplace that reimagines how today’s developers build, test & deploy their apps. The project already works GitHub, Google Cloud, Azure, and the AWS marketplace.
The Buddy token sale ends October 29.
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice and is only meant to be used for FYI purposes. That said, may the odds be ever in your favor!