ICOs to Watch this Week – Monday, November 26
The end of every month is chock-full of ICOs coming to a close. Here are a few worth looking into before time runs out.
1. WellMee (WLME): This project aims to reward people for their wellbeing, and it is special for a number of reasons. It will create a mobile application which helps people and makes their lives better, and it will create a unique ecosystem for employers and employees in which the wellbeing of users is enhanced through mentoring, engaging, and entertaining via the app. The Wellmee app helps people become more productive and creative, and they are then rewarded with Wellmee tokens linked to the app to further incentivize positive behavior.
The Wellmee token sale ends November 30.
2. TalentSnap (TSC): TalentSnap is building a zero-knowledge proof technology that will automate the hiring process. They are doing so by building Artificial Intelligence technology that will work on decentralized, encrypted, and verified data, while giving control and ownership to actual users. Their AI tech is based on a new piece of tech called FitScore which analyzes thousands of indicators to determine the perfect fit between candidates and employers. Bringing this technology on the blockchain will automate hiring in a very safe way that is beneficial to everyone involved.
The TalentSnap token sale ends November 30.
3. MulTra News App (MTT): This project wants to pay people for reading the news. Millions of people read the news on a daily basis. The MulTra News App pays readers for reading news, and it allows high-quality news publishers to earn substantial revenues. While music and movie distributors such as Spotify and Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers have not yet successfully replicated that business model, but MulTra Tokens can change that via the monetization of news content. The MulTra News App is a blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses AI to consolidate news based on readers’ interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience. Mass adoption of MulTra Token can help millions of people enter the crypto space for the first time by simply reading the news.
The MulTra News token sale ends December 1.
4. Platin (PTNX): The PTNX utility token enables secure and verifiable location proofs to be requested via Platin’s Proof of Location (PoL) protocol on the blockchain. It can also be used to couple and represent at geographical information within secure digital assets. These tokens are also the mechanism underlying incentivization for participating nodes to witness, verify, and attest to location claims. Proof of Location exists primarily as a result of the PTNX tokens, and this project foresees a wide range of rich applications in the location-based and GPS sectors.
The Platin token sale ends December 1.
5. Aeternum (ALF): The goal of the Aeternum project is to create a platform through which every individual will be able to invest in intellectual property rights of scientists around the world. This platform will be open to anyone owning Aeternum Tokens. No contribution will be too small to reap the return from deep science project realization. Investment in deep science-based start-ups through crowdfunding will allow scientists, companies, and projects to continue their research, make a market exit if needed, and even settle payments such as rent, utilities, and other bills. Since a great deal of global research does not get the attention — or funding — they need, this project can open up a whole new world of growth and progress.
The Aeternum token sale ends December 1.