ICOs to watch this week: Monday, November 5
ICOs to watch this week – Monday, November 5
The cryptosphere continues to churn out interesting projects and initiatives. Here are a few worth looking into before their crowdsales come to a close:
- Lancer Network (LNW): This is a decentralized freelance site for the advertising and promotion of crowdsale and blockchain projects. It is comprised of investors and developers who want to earn cryptocurrency and the businesses that have the budget to pay for SMM and marketing services.
The Lancer Network token sale ends November 7. Their presale ran from July 7 to September 7, and it has an average ICO rating of 4.1 across different ICO rating websites.
- ONe Social Network (OBT): Blockchain-based technologies and cryptocurrencies have the ability to revolutionize the way people interact on social media, making the entire process more secure through self-governance and individual ownership of data. Social media is a hallmark of today’s world, generating hundreds of billions of interactions each day. However, most channels where these occur are owned by companies that harvest information and often retain all rights to use media developed and posted. The OBT project combines blockchain and Dapp technologies with privacy and security features to give customers the ability to control their data and privacy on a more personalized level.
The OBT pre-sale ends November 8, and the public sale ends November 21, with discounts available for the current phase.
- Smart Gear (GEAR): Smart Gear is a decentralized sharing-transportation service. At present, Smart Gear has completed system development and signed strategic cooperation agreements with more than 20 enterprises. This project hopes to alleviate urban traffic and reduce carbon emissions, and has received support from the Beijing Transportation Commission.
The Smart Gear token sale ends November 9.
- Verifier (VRF): Verifier is a blockchain-based remote fact-checking system for data verification. The goal of the project is to solve the problems of mistrust and fraud in remote and digital business communication between people around the world. The Verifier service is designed to meet the verification needs of two main markets: Business-to-Business (B2B) and Person-to-Person (P2P) markets, and it has applications in e-commerce, elections, ID confirmation, notary services, insurance, retail, due diligence, logistics, transport, buying and renting vehicles, and more.
The Verifier token pre-sale ends November 10, and it has an overall ICO rating of 4.7.
- Xtribe (XRBT): Xtribe is a new personal geo-marketplace platform application where users can sell, buy, rent, and exchange a wide range of products and services within their local business markets. By utilizing the blockchain, Xtribe’s transparent and secure platform helps you advertise products, connect with customers, and close the deal, without third-party interference.
The Xtribe token sale ends November 10.
Let us know what you think about these projects. We’ll be back next Monday with a new batch of promising ICOs for you to look into.