Monday Pick 6: ICOs to watch this week, October 29th
Fortune favors the prepared mind! With that inspirational quote to set the tone, here are six ICOs that are closing soon that we think are worth looking into.
- Blockshipping GSCP (TM-CCC): Blockshipping is creating the first real-time registry of the world’s approximately 27 million shipping containers and a joint platform for all players in the container shipping industry. Based on blockchain and modern sensor technology, this platform has the potential to reduce costs for the global shipping industry as well as global CO2 emissions. With the benefits of a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price, this ICo is one to watch
The Blockshipping GSCP token sale ends October 31.
- CoinAnalyst (COY): This project offers a platform that provides a central point of contact for crypto traders, providing them with the information advantage they need to maximize profits and minimize risks. The platform offers exclusive analyses, crypto-related data feeds, and a constantly updated database for all cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Think CoinMarketCap 2.0.
The CoinAnalyst token sale ends October 31.
- TrustedCars Flex (FLEX): TrustedCars is an Award-Winning German Company that is changing car ownership by turning dealerships into innovative mobility providers while offering customers commitment-free, all-inclusive, and affordable ways to own vehicles without ownership responsibilities. With this service, you can choose any vehicle you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers within the TrustedCars Flex network, digitally sign for it in the app, and you’re ready to go. Drive the vehicle you like as long as you want and return it or swap for another vehicle anytime.
The TrustedCars Flex token sale ends October 31.
- Cryptky (CTK): Cryptyk is a new approach to enterprise file management, storage, and cybersecurity. Instead of trying to prevent data breaches, Cryptyk assumes hacks are inevitable and makes files ‘safe to hack’. Cryptyk operates an innovative multi-cloud storage platform that passively ensures any stolen data is rendered useless to external hackers, while also preventing the operation of viruses and malware. Each file is first encrypted, split into 5 (or more) shards, re-encrypted, and then stored on 5 (or more) completely independent cloud storage providers such as Google, Amazon, and IBM. This decentralized storage format is passively immune to external hacks, viruses, malware, and isolated server failures. In addition, Cryptyk is backed by an immutable blockchain database that audits network security, monitors network access, and tracks file sharing between users. Blockchain auditing allows a network administrator to manage all potential internal security threats within an enterprise network. When integrated with Cryptyk’s passively secure file storage platform this hybrid solution offers broad protection against all 5 major security threats to the cloud. Watch out for this one!
The Cryptyk token sale ends October 31.
- Loyakk VEGA (LYK): Loyakk is a blockchain-enabled platform for enterprise business networks that enables enterprises (or companies) to engage with their network of business partners with greater security, efficiency, and governance. With Loyakk, businesses can combine blockchain with relationship management capabilities to address critical challenges they face in B2B engagement, including data/IP theft, data reconciliation, contract execution, and dispute resolution, while ensuring compliance to business rules across the network. This leads to significantly reduced operational friction costs and revenue leaks while helping business revenues grow.
The Loyakk VEGA token sale ends October 31.
- Everest (TM-ID): Everest is a decentralized platform incorporating a massively scalable payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and a native biometric identity system, EverID. Everest delivers a complete solution for a new economy, with potential applications being cash transfers, remittances, micro-finance, ID verification, medical records storage, managing land, land titles, and related information such as GPS coordinates, and micro-insurance.
The Everest token sale ends November 2.
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice and is only meant to be used for FYI purposes. That said, may the odds be ever in your favor!